View Single Post
Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-02-2015, 02:47 AM

It took a few moments longer than Mia would like to admit for her to realize that the other was offering her hand to shake. "Oh sorry, first day jitters." She mumbled, before reaching out with her peachy colored hand to shake the girl's pale one. "It's nice to meet you."

While it was nice to meet someone she was sure was a nice person, or at least not mean like the girls back home. It would still be nicer to brush her teeth. Morning breath and all that. "Oh right..they all know..." Her voice went softer as she spoke. It all made her feel so tense. What was the point of coming to a new school, if everyone here already knew what she was.

Did anyone stop to think that maybe she wasn't ready for the world to know she had dangerous powers at her fingers tips. She herself wasn't ready for that. "It would be nice to know where everything is. I haven't even had a chance to see the school. With what happened, no one was able to show me the building during the summer...I wouldn't be imposing would I?"