View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 04:29 AM

He just smiled at her, "Oh, it's a cute little nickname." He told her sweetly, he figured that's what it was but he just let her explain it; he thought it was cute how she felt the need to. "My parents never had a nickname for me, just son and dear. Commonly used for someone." He told her trying to share and let her to to know him as he was planning to get to know her. He wasn't curious how she was dressed, he knew many people that wore hats as a fetish, they would feel naked without it; so he just left it alone even though he could feel she was unsure about it around him. He smiled at her words, "Oh, well thank you. However since I never dress like it I can't help but feel that." He told her shyly, she spoke her mind it seemed. He wondered if she would be more so as he got to know her, not that he mind. It was actually nice from all the shy and timid girls he had meet in the past.

He nodded to her questions, "That's right. Alchemist search for ways to turn metal into gold, we search the elixir of eternal youth. Some actually think we're magical, but I can assure you, we're not." He smiled at her, and nodded once again in agreement. "Correct, I create things. My manor is full of my inventions, I actually created a way to have lantern oil burn far longer then it does now, on a normal basis." He he told not trying to brag but fill her in to what he does. He waited til she returned before holding the door open for her to exist, his mother would be a long time and he knew she would forget to come and met him. She offend did that when she went shopping. "Shall we? He asked her sweetly.