Thread: Vinny + Naru rp
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-22-2015, 01:13 AM

The rest of the day ended up going by in a flash, and Gabe's emotions kept switching from overly excited to overly anxious. Regret was starting to appear as well. How was he supposed to act like he was fake in love with Will, when he actually was. It seemed like it should be simple but what if he over did it? What if he under did it? But at the same time it was going to give him more time to man up, and hang out with Will, which would be great. By the time he had gotten his coat and bag, he pushed all of the thoughts to the back of his head. Waving goodbye to Ryan, Gabriel dialled his mom's number into his cell phone.

"Mom?" he said when she picked up, "Hey so something came up, and I'm going to hang out with a...uh, friend today." There was a pause and he began to walk towards where he promised to meet Will. He sighed. "No mom, I'm not ditching you to sleep with someone." Another pause. "Mom! Jesus I'm just hanging out mom." Pause. "His name? It's Will. Yes mom, that Will." Pause. "Didn't we just go over this? We're hanging out." Pause. "I don't know where mom." Pause. "I already said I'm not going to be having sex with anyone holy shit mother." Gabe sighed, holding his phone away from his ear while his mother screamed into it. Apparently she thought that every time he went out, he was actually going out to do the nasty. Which he wasn't, of course. After all, he had never actually dated anyone before, and Will had been his only crush for a few years now. "Mom I'm going to hang up now," he said as he approached Will and waved with a smile, "No mom you can't talk to him." He sighed as she began complaining again. Honestly she was as bad as his sister. Worse even. "Yes mom I know, nothing bad. Just hanging out. Ok. No I haven't changed my mind, you still can't talk to him. Mhm, I know. Ok bye mom." He quickly hung up his phone as smiled at Will. "Hey sorry, I had to tell my mom I wasn't going to be there and she went all mother bear on me," he rolled his eyes. He tried to keep his nervousness down to a minimum, and even though his heart had already started beating like crazy, Gabriel was pretty impressed with himself. Especially considering that he avoided stuttering, tripping, running away or anything else that could embarrass him so far. Especially his mom. If she had talked to Will all hell would've been let loose. "Anyways, where do you want to go?" he asked.