View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-18-2015, 02:32 PM

He watched the female within the darkness. Even here, his eyes could see quite easily. Taking in even the sliver of light, making out the forms of things within the room. The female spoke of the necklace, he remained silent during her words, caring little for her opinion in the long run. She then spoke of some video. He had heard of the story before, one of the books within his collection now of this story. However, her comparing this to that was highly novice in nature. It gave more of a hint into her naivety than she probably realized or would ever care to admit as before. He frowned within the darkness.

"This place is off limits to any, despite race or blood" his eyes moved to the room around them, "it holds no secrets, but many memories." Alexander had moved anything of importance long ago. Now it was merely a simple office, one that had not been touched since his leaving. "This place is special to me yes....it belonged to someone important to me" he moved to her silently, catching a hold of her wrist, "so you can spout whatever insults or thoughts that you have at me.....it still stands that I will not allow this place to be defiled." He pulled her swiftly to the door, then out it, standing between her and the room behind him now in the hallway.

"I told you that our next meeting would not be pleasant, your arrogance and cockiness precedes you" he takes a step closer to her, "you brush off my warning and continue to interject yourself where you do not belong." He shrugs lightly, "I have been to easy and lenient with you....perhaps it is only such violence you brought with you that you respond to. Very well...." His eyes upon her once more, "perhaps I should make a meal out of you." It was a bit of a tease and a test. How she responded would tell if she really knew anything about them. Rumors passed down through the years hinted at them being able to drink blood through the use of their fangs.

But in actuality, though possibly capable of it, they did not typically use them for that reason. They did not need blood to survive. In a flash he had her wrists, pinning her to the wall behind her. The stones felt against his hands as he slid her wrists up to above her head a bit. His eyes still on her's, his expression blank. He gave nothing away, as to if he was serious or not or even as to what he was thinking. He was not amused, if anything he was growing more annoyed with the constant pushing of this woman. She was indeed like a child to him, or a teenager as well. Pushing the boundaries that other's set, wishing to see their reactions and responses, only to counter them with more attitude and pushing once more.

She did not know when to quit. He did partially admire that, stubborn himself in many ways, though he would not say that to her. He was aware that he had probably annoyed others in his time with his own childishness. To many within his family, he would always be a child to them when it came to age. He watched her for a moment, careful to keep an eye on any move she might make in an attempt to free herself. He would counter it for the moment if she did, taking care to keep her there. His intention not actually to do what he said per-say, but she would not be aware of his intentions for now.