View Single Post
Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 03-15-2008, 02:56 PM

Once they had moved Naku carefully into the healing ward and the guys were quickly healed up for there journey. They took there supply's and headed out towards the realm of the angels. It wasn't that far off from the castle maybe a day or two if you walked it. But they were flying there Naku didn't have a day or two for them to walk there and back. The guys had to fight there girls to get them to stay. Well Koenma didn't have to fight his girl. She stayed put wanting to be with her friend. And he under stood that he really did. He had to go for he was the ruler of the demon kingdom.

Hiei's girl wouldn't take no for an answer though his sister stayed cause she could help try and keep Naku alive longer. And be there for when they could heal her wounds as well should they need to. Hiei stood there and looked at Endoh. "Really why did you have to come? You would be safer back with the others." He said as he looked at his girl as they flew along towards the angel realm. Endoh looked at her boy friend and smiled softly as she sat there playing with his hair some. "I'm sorry but really I can be of help you know Hiei. And how so your just going to have to wait and see for that answer." She kissed him softly on the cheek then as they landed out side a giant door/gate then. "Were here." Everyone whispered then.

Koenma walked up to the door and knocked then. "The ruler of the demon realm wishes to speak to the ruler of the angel realm." A head popped out of the door then and glared at them then. "We do not want to speak to anyone from any realm. Begone with you then." And with that the person left then. Koenma turned towards Endoh then. "Your up then Endoh." She nodded her head then as Hiei watched as Endoh stood in front of the gate then. "What are you doing Endoh get back over here women." Hiei said as Endoh smiled at him as she stood in front of the gate then. "I command you to open this gate now." The person popped out again. "Says who?" Endoh glared at the door then. "Says me Endoh Yumi." She stood there glaring at the guy who snorted. "Says you." Endoh glared at the man as her wings appeared behind her then. They were bright white wings. "Says me." She glared at him then as he opened the door then. "Sorry princess I didn't know it was you." They entered the gate then with out another word.