View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-13-2016, 08:03 PM

I've re read all the tamora pierce books ( haven't had the same pleasure with her short stories though) and I've re-read the harry potter series several times as well.

There are also a ton of books I'd like to re-read for nostalgia purposes. Ones that I read as a kid, like the pendragon.... oh wait.. pretty sure that's the name of it. . . it was a world travel series, really cool. Artemis fowl series, this series i need to find the name of again but it was about 2 cousins, the boys name was julian, and they found a town lost on the edge of a swamp that used to be a beautiful lake. It's fantastic.

And of course, I re read a bunch of childrens books.

The Wandering Poet: how is LOTR? I have not actually managed to get very far into it :/ but because i enjoyed the movies... after finally seeing them when the new hobbit came out ^^;; heh.. heh.... I thought I should try to give it another shot.

---------- Post added 04-13-2016 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
Lots of books! I'm an english major, so I have to re-read books for the examination of them. Also, I love to reread my favourites and find new details in them or just relive the sense of peace I get from already knowing what happens.
Bearzy:

is one of them flowers for algernon? and there was one i read that was about a ship captain or something being hunted on an island by a crazy hunter guy. I remember those and i remember loving them. I'd probably read them again.

which reminds me of 10 little indians which i ended up picking up in a yard sale i think.