View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-25-2016, 07:40 PM

"I would most certainly be attacking those sweet lips of yours," he said while his eyes began to fade. The glow that was once there vanished, leaving his eyes a mystery. "And," he placed a hand on his chest, "if you haven't figured out my scent by now, then I am deeply wounded. We clearly need to spend more time together so you can..." the lips beneath the edge of the mask curled up into a devilish smile, "spend more time examining this body." A light thrust of the hips forward then a laugh followed.

Unfortunately, his sexual antics were cut short by the arrival of the police. Although the police didn't necessarily hate them, they did, from time to time, give them issues. Mainly the cops in this area. They were technically outside the jurisdiction that granted them access to 'vigilantism.'

Before sharing his revelation, Ryx slipped from the table he was sitting upon to forcefully push Lumena against one of the beams behind her. Hand on her chest (just above her breasts), the man with the mask of a fox smirked. "You really are a tease," he purred. "You know I love it when you talk crime with me." His thumb dared to caress her jawline as his lips pulled back into one of those devious smiles of his.

"One of these days," he cooed while stepping back to the table with the laptop on it, "I'm going to take off this mask and show you the real me."

Perhaps forgetting to buy supplies for dinner wasn't the wisest of ideas. The milk was long past its expiration date. The fruit was laced with rot. And the cheese... oh it was far too green to even think about!

Rolling his tongue from his mouth, Kev grimaced. "Maybe I should move back in with Saith. This whole 'adult' thing just isn't working for me. I like mooching off my rich bff." Not that Saith was rich-rich, but the drow was definitely debt-free, even with his new Audi.

Thankfully, about 30-minutes prior to starvation truly setting in, Kevlar had dialed up the local pizza joint to deliver him some grub. At the sound of footsteps out his door, he flung from the couch and ran toward the door.

"PIZZ--" He blinked. "You're not pizza." His brows curved downward, casting a frown on his face.

Eyes sizing her up, Kev cocked a brow while leaning lazily into his doorframe. "And what do you think you're doing?" He noted the box in her hands. "Why are you carrying your boxes?" His teal gaze shifted to the stairs. "Wait... you really are carrying your boxes... alone?" He didn't hear any voices below nor the sound of feet ascending.

Shaking his head, Kev stepped from his apartment and skidded across the floor. Without permission, he pulled the box from her hands. Setting it down, he smiled while holding out his hand. "The name's Kev." He looked at the empty, open room across from his. "Looks like we're neighbors." He was clearly captain obvious. "Would you like help moving?" His door had yet to close, completely exposing the living room to his apartment--the colors were light grays with flecks of teal. His apartment looked pretty modern, despite the fact that he had an old-fashioned rotary phone handing up on the wall beside the door frame. His shiny, police badge was also resting on the end table beneath the phone.

"I'm not doing anything," he added quickly. "Er, other than waiting for my pizza." Slapping on a wide, cheesy grin, the brunette quipped, "you're welcome to help yourself to some, if you like Hawaiian."