View Single Post
Sestina
Child of the Night

Old 04-10-2014, 08:48 PM

My favourite perfumes that I've smelt and worn are Bvlgari Blv and Burberry Brit. Their smells have similarities in them, at least to my nose. I love their smell because they aren't the hurts-your-nose type of smell and they make me think of cold weather or cold evenings. Also, they last quite a long time on me, even when I throw my clothes to the laundry hamper. I've worn Bvlgari Blv more because I was able to get a big bottle because it's more affordable where I am compared to the Burberry Brit. The Burberry Brit, I just got a sample bottle from my ex back when he still wasn't my ex.
I'd like to smell Chanel No 5 simple because I'm curious of its smell and why it's so heard of, and especially Miss Dior Cherie because I think it may belong to the same... I don't know, genre?... as the Bvlgari Blv and Burberry Brit.
I like fresh scents too, like DKNY Be Delicious, Eclat d’Arpège Lanvin, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari, and L'Eau par Kenzo. My two older sisters love perfumes so I get to try quite a few.

For regular days, I only wear a cologne. One cologne that I've used since elementary is Johnson's Baby Cologne in Regular. I don't know if this is sold in other countries though. The scent of this cologne also sticks on me and my clothes like glue. I consider it as a cooling kind of smell but not a refreshing or fresh smell, I suck at descriptions.

There's one body spray that reminds me of bad memories that I'd rather not talk about but I forgot the name of that body spray. Must be my brain's way of forgetting it so as not to remember bad memories.