View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-27-2014, 07:43 PM

This cannot be happening, Bez told himself. They were literally in a B-horror movie. Everything was clique and far too cheesy to be true. Seriously, the door not working. The lights being out. Oh and now the candle blown out. The noises. The thrashing. The shiver down his spine. Yeah, it wasn't his kind of fun.

Hesitantly, Bez moved forward toward where he presumed the other to be. Of course, the sound of... people falling down the stairs?

He stepped back and blinked into the blackness.

"Ugh, I'm retarded," he mused before pulling out her phone. Instantly, a bright, blinding light lit up the floor and the bodies sprawled along it.

"I would offer you all a hand, but I'm afraid this falls in your quart," Bez said while stepping back to give the pile of people some space.

Glancing at his phone, he grinned at the battery life he still had left. About 40%! Perks of charging before you go out for a run. Though, using the flashlight was draining it fast. Granted, turning it off now would just be rude. Besides, maybe this woman? Who the heck was she? Eh, either way, maybe she knew where some lights were.

His mind raced back a bit. How did Alec get here. Was he running? He didn't seem soaked like he. Had he drove? With any luck, he did, and they could all just drive away from this freak-show. Maybe go to Dunkin Donuts or something? They were 24-hours, right? Or CVS. It looked like Tylenol was in need.

"Uhh, I'm Bez. Happened to be out jogging when I ran into, literally, your handyman. Offered to help and, well, here I am." He figured it might as well get the awkwardness out of the way. Although, he probably should have handled it better. Oh well. Too late now, right?