View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 07-01-2014, 12:15 AM

A moment later, she pushed and then pulled up off the floor by a tight grip that was tad bit too forceful. Raina winced with the slight pain it caused her as she was dragged across the basement. Terrified, she tried to struggle away. It felt like they would never stop as the walk felt like it took hours but it was only moments. Whoever it was had stopped and turned on a light.

Raina blinked rapidly a few times to adjust her eyes to the sudden bright light. Still looking pale she looked up at her assailant only to find it was indeed Drake. she let out a sigh of relief. "I-I'm alright, just afraid of the dark is all." She explained as she looked to where Drake was gesturing. indeed there was foot on a table just out of reach.

Raina started to relax alittle as she let out a big sigh, "Thanks for being concerned abotu bothering me, anyone else wouldn't have cared." She looked away from his eyes for a moment as they seemed to bore into her very soul. It kinda creeped her out. "I saw dim lights coming from the windows, so I tried to see if I could see outside." Raina didn't bother to mention what she felt ontop of table. It could have just been apart of imagination. Yes, that would make sense. It's probably some type of cosplay, puppet or halloween project. Raina giggled at the thought of Drake being a nerd. "Thanks for taking care of me, I really appreciate it."