View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-15-2011, 01:58 AM

Menewsha's Space Station

Blind Dates and a Lovesick Ghost!

(Original Thread)

Happy V-Day everyone, and as you can tell the Station is done up for yet another holiday! This year we've got blind dates, secret loves....and a ghost in need of a girlfriend. I know it sounds weird, but this guy is hopeless. If you all remember the Halloween hauntings, then you already know our resident ghostie. You guys should also probably know that he's flirting with random objects on the station.

For example:
-The food replicator in the cafeteria
-Multiple computer consoles
-My shuttle
-ALL the shuttles
-And the transporter pads.

See what I mean? We've REALLY gotta get this guy a girlfriend! Or at least, a life...which sounds really ironic considering how he's already dead.

Anyway, that's the theme of this year's contest: get our ghostie to go on blind dates so he can stop flirting with electronics all over the station. Whoever can get this guy a girlfriend gets Indra's Storms! Here's how we play this little game:

There's a series of virtual programs for the holodeck. They're essentially interactive dating games, but I've....modified one of them. Okay, it was a minor accident where I MIGHT have made the program sentient. You guys have just got to find out which one. There's five programs, and we've got to convince our ghost to get in there and find the one with the actual girl in it. It works much the same way of the Halloween thread contest:
-PM me with which program you're getting our ghost into, i.e. Programs 2 or 5.
-Make sure it's entitled "Blind Date"
-I'll reply with the result. The one to get the lucky winning PM will get the prize!
-You can enter as many times as you want, but wait for at least two people to enter after you OR one hour. Each program can be tried three different times, and a couple more may be unearthed.
-If you want to post your tries at helping Ghostie find love, then go ahead! Just make sure to quote it.

I hope you all have fun with the event! Ja-na!

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 02-19-2011 at 11:41 PM..