View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:31 AM

Belle lead the other woman downstairs and into the captain's quarters. Her eyes went to Aurelio's room and gasped as he was not in there. She felt panic start in her core as she looked around the room for him. The half elf looked at the woman and spoke with panic in her tone. "Stay here." Belle ran back up stairs and looked around the deck for her little brother. She didn't see him but she saw them sailing away from the port and the other ship. A gleam of blonde caught the corner of her eye and attention.

Aurelio stood at the railing and watched the other ship attack the port. His eyes focused on the destruction as his sister touched his shoulder. "Come, we have to get below deck. Before the captain sees us." She said before guiding him away from the sight. Belle knew they were already in trouble for causing a scene at the market. Being on deck without permission would just make the captain even more upset with them. And Belle didn't want that. "Downstairs, quick, Aurelio." He nodded and went down the stairs as she told him to.