View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:59 AM

The elf scowled as she looked at all of the captain's papers on the ground before picking them up and putting them on his desk. Belle blushed at the woman's questions before answering, "I serve him. That's all I know." Aurelio sat shining his watch before looking for the captain's compasses to shine. He searched the desk as his sister put the captain's papers back on his desk. "Sister, where are the compasses?" Her eyes went to the desk as she searched the papers. "He threw one overboard so the other should be here." She looked around before looking at the woman. "Did you take it?" The elf said sternly as she placed a hand on her pistol.

Her blue eyes often were soft and gentle but when she got angry a fire seemed to burn in them. Only a few times has that fire spread from her eyes to her body. The day she received the scar over her eye was one of them. Belle waited for an answer as Aurelio stepped behind his big sister before running towards the stairs. She took it upon herself to protect the things her captain treasured, the compass was one of them.