View Single Post
Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsuba From The Oven"
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 02-24-2008, 11:00 AM

LaRae continued to make the same sounds for the following three darts; A muffled hiss due to her biting her own lip. She took in a deep breath before he took to the fifth dart and answered his question "...The other dragons can't see my horns Nanashi, they're hidden under my hair" She paused, swallowing hard. "Since they aren't large horns like most of the others, I tend to be treated like a half breed... Not like that's a bad thing" She finished and prepared for the last two darts. The fifth wasn't too painful for her though it did cause her to cry rather then hiss at the pain. Everything only got worse when he started to have trouble with the last dart. It hurt even just to touch it, so every time he'd reach to pull it out she'd cry out; louder and louder until he finally got it out. She threw her hands down in front of her to hold herself up once he finished. The blood on her back was starting to feel cold now that she was starting to get all the feeling back in her back and it sent shivers running down her spine all the way to her tail.

Her wings unhooked themselves and stretched out once more before trying to fold to her back again without hurting her too much. Her face was now red and tear ridden from the pain, she had a small amount of blood on her chin from biting her lip too hard and she was thankful her hair was long enough to hide all of this. Mostly because she was sure she had caused a scene from how loud she cried out on that last dart. She had half focused on Nanashi moving away from her and she lifted her head only enough that she could peek out from the protection of her hair. "Are.." She paused and coughed hard "...Are you alright Nanashi?" She lowered her golden eyes back to the ground. Her arms had grown tired from holding her up, her own body felt like dead weight. She couldn't hold it any longer and her hands collapsed under her. She rested her head to the side, now laying flat on the ground. "...Thank you..." She mumbled in a soft tone.

Last edited by Yotsy; 04-26-2008 at 05:57 AM..