View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 02:04 AM

"Not here it isn't, everyone is open about their abilities, it's what makes them special" Rogue stated as they entered the kitchen "Hey Remy, mind making up some extra plates, we have a couple new kids in the mansion today" Rogue stated already knowing that Remy probably knew and started before she asked. "Sure thing, Cher', have a seat, it won't take long" Remy went back to talking to Karen. "Ah, more to add to the family, nice to meet you" Rogue spoke talking about the one who rolled in on the wheelchair, she wasn't telepathic like Jean, but if she really wanted to be all she had to do was try. Which would be a waste of energy for her "I'm Rogue, one of the combat teachers, and you are?"

- - - - - -

Crystal followed quickly looking at the amazing after affect of what had just happened. She smiled knowing that if you have lava, there were crystals nearby, and she absolutely loved crystals. Not diamonds. Crystals. Big difference in her book. "Wow, this is totally cool." she touched the top a bit pulling her hand back "Haha, still a bit hot. Wow" she wasn't the judgmental type of person seeing as how she grew up others judged her constantly.

- - - - - -

"Not an organization, it's a school" Cassie stated hearing what he said "We do know you, you're Sampson Smith, age 17, and a mutant who can vary his body temperature in more extreme ways than any other or human can. Miss Frost is quite good at getting her knowledge, you don't keep anything from her, but she doesn't pry unless you give her a good enough reason. You prefer to live on your own not like anyone else and you keep to that. Which makes me wonder why you bothered following me into a house you know nothing about." then the kid wound up behind her, as if he was trying to 'scare' her or so she thought or at least trying to be smug. "Do you really think I'm such a fool that I wouldn't have a back up?" now she was sort of mocking him in a way, teasing or such, and she grew very quietly not bothering to focus. Electricity flew off her body in the small area around her not hitting anything within the house. Her eyes lit up white as she turned to face him [B]"Still think I'm stupid?" It was a hypothetical question "Someone who apparently believes people of all kinds are stupid, not that I don't agree with that mostly, I am not among that list"

- - - - -

Ororo parted the wind with ease keeping it down so Jean could walk through it and watched waiting to see if she could get to the girl. "Do not be afraid child, we're all here with you, I am Ororo."

- - - - -

Scott caught up with Logan and Crystal in the back where Jean had said they would be. "Rae, what are you doing this time? Didn't we tell you how dangerous this is to the others?" Scott was concerned for the safety of everyone else and this wasn't helping the morning to go along smoothly when they had other newbies within the mansion. One was even here right now giving the wrong kind of praise.

- - - - -

Karen smiled watching the others come in "I'm Karen, nice to meet you" she smiled after Remy stuck a plate in front of her with some iced tea. She loved tea, dranked it all the time, and loved adding sugar to it. Sometimes too much and she would have a sugar overload though she knew to watch it.