View Single Post
LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2008, 08:02 PM

Wellll...I'm sorry for the fashionably late appearance... >>
I am sharing my modem with my brother so I have been detained these last few days from even approaching the precious little box.Also, I am a translator,which means that I work until my work is done.Which isn't done..at least not yet.So I might be AFK here or there. xD

Alas,I do not have as much stuff to give away as my two other wonderful hosts,but I do have some delicious freebies I can do which look like this:

Example1
Example2

If you have been really good and posted a lot,they might even look like the following:
Example3

Or if you have brought friends with you,I might scribble something like this:
Example4

And I have a little pure and a few EI sets to deliver.No,please don't get your hopes up,I don't have V-day 07 items. I have a Celes Paradi set and a Halloween 08 set sitting in my mule's invo,waiting for someone to claim it as their own. Heehee.

So,I guess we have reached the most important part eh?How to win all these.Well since both lovely Sirocco and Rosie are doing page contests, I might as well.Only my numbering is a little bit different.It goes like this:

Since I joined at page 30, I will be randomly giving out freebies, gold or the EIs at every 10 pages from the 30th page to the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 13th posters.Sounds simple enough,no?

Well...happy hunting...and impress me. xD

Last edited by LillieRose; 12-28-2008 at 10:40 AM..