View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-11-2019, 07:00 AM

(Sadly this is my last post ;~; I got stuff to do tomorrow, but I'll be on at some point n.n )

Try as he might as he might, he couldn't reach his partner. "Lea!" He voiced again. Lea lazily glanced at him before realizing that she was falling. She forced her wings open, which caused her falling to halt, and she placed a hand on her head. 'What hit me..?' Her thoughts were humbled and she couldn't hardly see straight after getting blasted. Jason sighed out of short relief, even if she hadn't noticed him and opened his wings fully. "It's about time!" He voiced in a tease. However, his wings soon locked and he felt like someone had dropped a weight on him. Slowly, his vision began to blur and his eyes grew heavy. What..was this feeling..?

Lea blinked and glanced at him in time to watch him begin to slump before falling as if gravity had tied a weight around him. She was caught severely off-guard and all she could was stare like a deer in headlights.

As his eyes began to close, his name echoed in his ears. Someone said his name. No, someone yelled his name, and the voice was unfamiliar..

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 01-11-2019 at 12:52 PM..