View Single Post
YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 01-12-2019, 12:28 AM

( LOL WING IT. Also okay! We'll go for someone who idolizes Lea :D )

Silas jumped out of the soothing trance of tea at the sound of a familiar voice behind him. He turned and smiled when he realized who it was. "Arael," he spoke through his grin. "You should be asleep at this hour―" he said as he returned to what he was doing. He opened the cabinet below the counter. "I guess I'm not the one who should be taling, huh," he thought aloud. He searched for a moment and then lifted two boxes of tea leaves onto the counter. He proceeded to crack the upper cabinet open as well. Inside were ivory cups of various sizes. "Want some tea?"

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Mars (Marzipan) tapped her boot irritably against the floor. She sat, one leg over the other, in a cloth chair located in the front room of a surprisingly well-built and well-lit tree house. She had helped build it years earlier and now she shared it with her partner and some friends. "They're usually back by now," she grumbled. She and many of the shinigami had been given assignments earlier in the day. She completed hers―and not a soul short―but she often worried about Lea and the other boy she hung out with. It was late and although Mars had heard about the return of her beloved and her peers, she hadn't heard from Lea. "Uck, I hope things went okay. Maybe I can check again..."

She hoisted herself out of her chair, shook her deep plum hair off of her neck, and brushed her clothes down from her dark tank top to her comfortable combat pants. She wrote a quick note and left it on the table next to the door. "Checking on Lea. Will be back by midnight."

After she grabbed her keys and a few other things to store in her pockets, she left home and headed for Lea's. Mars had a difficult time adjusting to shinigami life, and it was everything she could do to pay her wishes forward to the younger shinigami in her assignment group. She didn't visit all the time, but she tried to make a presence every now and again. Not too much to babysit, but enough to seem like a big sister.

"Leeeaaa~!" she called into the safe house. "Leeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"