Thread: Acceptance
View Single Post
Little I3ird
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2014, 05:28 AM

The word single hadn't of gone unnoticed. Had they divorced? Separated? His mind began reeling with questions that dared not pass his vocal chords. Rubbing the back of his neck, Elijah gave a half-laugh. "Eh, nothin' too big if I say so myself. I'm no mathematician but I'm not half bad either. Once I earned enough money to hire people to do my dirty work... I did." He held up his hands in his defense. "But I treat them well, or... I'd like to think I do." Another laugh followed before his shoulders relaxed and he went back to scanning the art.

"I came to say hi to an old friend after all these years, but... I also came on business." Taking interest in one painting in particular, Elijah stood before it and began to look at it in detail. "I've been thinking I might buy some more art from you but... I haven't decided yet." With his back to Atticus, his sly smile was well hidden. "Think you have time to sit down with me tomorrow and discuss business?" He rose a brow, peering over his shoulder to give Atticus a more serious glance. "It'll be on me. You can even bring Mason."

Last edited by Little I3ird; 04-12-2014 at 05:44 AM..