View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 02:00 PM

Kat Dakuu: I have no excuse on how long I was away, but I'll be trying to get a post in every day or two days. I have all night shifts this week so I can post each day. I do for one week have a cousin coming over for an entire week but I should be able to post regardless. I really gotta stop disappointing you. So let's see if I can get back into my game here.

Jayce Briare (Br-igh-air) sat in the car with the windows down enjoying the wind on his face, however the radio was off. He would normally listen to music, but today was the day he was going to pick up someone he could finally choose to be with. A Lot of women wanted him for his popularity and money seeing as he was the son of a ceo business man. The tires ran across the smooth black pavement as he pulled into the parking lot and stepping out of his car. It was a beautiful blue Acura NSX "Targa" one of the newer models that could turn into a convertible verses looking like a normal car if it rains or just didn't want to feel the wind.

Jayce locked up his car securely, never trusting anyone with something so valuable while he made his way inside the building only to be shown down a long hallway and to a door that was currently closed. The secretary that led him down the hallway opened the door as his green eyes caught the appearance of a beautiful young woman just like he picked out online. They gave so many options it took him hours to complete on his day off, at least six or seven hours, but it was well worth it now that he knew what he was getting in return. Thanks to an early birthday gift from his father (plus his father wants to see him married and settled down in about five years to run the family business) he was able to get this all worked out.

"Miss Pache, Mr. Briare is here." The secretary said his name correctly which was surprising to him because so many people pronounced it incorrectly. "Good morning...or should I say afternoon?" It was right before lunch time yet after breakfast time, so the term afternoon would have been more suitable. Noticing the young woman's appearance he smiled, she was more beautiful in person than online. This couldn't get any better than this or worse for that matter. How could it get worse? There was a mail ordered beauty sitting in front of him looking elegant and peaceful to how he would have explained it. "Hi, I'm Jayce Briare. It's nice to finally meet you..." Jayce left it open in case the other would like to introduce herself. He would not try to control someone no matter what they looked like.