View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-05-2010, 10:58 AM

((Sure. I'll give you a link to the blog post if I can find the link, ^_^ http://www.menewsha.com/forum/blogs/...t-hanging.html There, hope that works. Lol. And don't worry about it. I'll still work it all in at some point, just gotta modify it some))

Lixi walked back over to the desk and glanced at the computer, trying to hide her ignorance of the machines. It wasn't that she couldn't have learned, she'd already mastered all the various other contraptions the world had come up with over the years, she just really didn't care for the world of computers and the great omnipresent omniscient entity that this "internet" thing was becoming. She'd seen the invention of all man kinds greatest marvels, and this thing, this never ending never dying web of constant communication of all kinds, lies, knowledge, fact, fiction, even money and sex transmitted through it's strange digital coding, this web, was the first thing they'd come up with that truly scared her. Her fears of it were only compounded by a "cyber cafe" she'd passed by in the countries capitol city not long ago. Out of it's 2 dozen terminals or so, over a third of the "people" using them had been underling demons of one form or another.

The map he had up was simple enough that she got the meaning though. She was surprised to see how much of the city was affected. She'd been here a week, and seen a few things here and there, just enough to know this was somewhere she didn't want to be anymore, but she hadn't really been looking hard enough to uncover the true extent and never would have guessed it was this bad. With a sigh she turned away from the computer and half sat, half leaned against the desk.

"Oh, it's more than a theory. I probably shouldn't even be telling you this, but it seems everyone has it in for me and my kind anymore, so what do I care if I piss them off. You seem to know enough about the rest anyway." She sighed and shook her head at her own thoughts. What the hell was she doing. She never trusted anyone with any of her lifes story, let alone this level of information. Oh well, if anyone didn't like it, they could destroy her themselves. "How much do you know about the creation story/theory? More importantly, how much do you know about the early stories of Angels, and how demons came to be?"