View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2014, 05:01 PM

"Don't even ask me that," Wolffe replied sharply as he stood up and walked down a small corridor, "I already have to deal with all the mess you created in my mind, and I don't plan to deal with your own existential crises right now," his voice grew steadily in volume as he disappeared. He turned to his right, into the bathroom, and after taking his clothes off, he stepped into the water. The hunter inhaled deeply, trying to relax for a moment under the water's embrace, though he couldn't truly find himself at ease with someone else in his lair. He scrubbed thoroughly his hair and skin, removing traces of dirt and blood from the whole hunting, in an attempt to focus on something else than the constant stream of memories entering his mind. For a second, his eyes caught the crimson color of the water under his feet due to the blood paintings he had made on his skin earlier that day. A small sigh escaped his lips as he stepped out of the shower and tied a towel around his wais, exiting the bathroom. "I hope you don't take too much to recover, we're leaving the island soon. That is if you want to come with me, of course," his voice rang clearly through the house as he went into his room, where he chose a a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. His hand ran through his hair in an attempt to control it, though it was in vain. He walked back to the living room, where he sat in front of Protegée, and observed her intently.

"I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. They will be looking for me, and I'd rather not have to face them once more."