View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 02:11 AM

Haha I have a Lipton cold lemon iced tea and its pretty good for a dollar and fifty cents lol

okie will do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Steelmagghia's Question

Question 1: While Saint Valentine is associated with marriages and roses, he is also associate with birds, roosters, and curing a blind/crippled/epileptic child. What would Valentine's Day be like if we concentrated on those aspects instead?

Question 2: What happened to the Mock Turtle to make him not a real turtle?

Question 3: How do flowers celebrate Valentine's Day?
Q 1: I believe it would be good if focused on those, helping those who need it, defiantly is worth doing even if its on the one day we celebrate those we love. If we focused on them, then I believe it would give something to look forward to rather than just another day during their lives.

Q 3: Flowers celebrate Valentines day, at least by what I believe it does, it signifies the trust in the one we love as well as the promises they behold we give to one another.

I skipped question two because I have no idea what that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
~Lunna's Questions ~

1 if you could be any Alice in Wounderland character who would you be and why?
Q 1: If I could be any Alice in wonderland character, I would be the Mad Hatter, as much as I love Alice and how carefree she was, the mad hatter has always been my favorite because of his crazy MAD personality and his wicked tastes in clothes. He doesn't care about what anyone thinks and is free to be himself. Plus he just ROCKS.