View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2016, 12:26 AM

Myriam didn't even know why she had talked so much, it clearly surprised him and it surprised her as well. She wasn't ever so social, she was shy! Or at least, she always thought she was but after this she wasn't even sure anymore. He enjoyed this? He didn't look like the kind of guy that would. She was silent as he spoke, not sure what she could say after having talked so much already. So Leila really was a chatterbox, they were total opposites. They were twins of course, and she always thought twins were similar in everything except clothing tastes but these two proved her to be very wrong. Well you always learn something knew even when you're not trying. "Hmm, she sounds like a mysterious little lady." Myriam started. She was really thinking hard about what to say. For now she busied herself in trying to figure out what Leila could be up to. Luke was right, Leila had wanted them to be alone it seemed. The question was, why?

Myriam didn't even notice that he was still staring at her tentacles, she then remembered the note and shook her head. Surely little Leila wasn't playing matchmaker was she? "I just remembered the first note, perhaps that has something to do with it?" Myriam suggested with a shrug. His question caught her by surprise. No one ever wanted to get very close to her, well she never allowed them. "Oh...w-well." she started and didn't think it would be so bad, it was just an odd question was all. Hearing him apologize made her laugh quietly to herself, "It's okay Luke. It wasn't really rude I don't think." Myriam admitted. "You can though if you'd like to." she answered.