View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2016, 01:21 AM

Myriam panicked slightly and waved her hands in front of her, "No no no...there's no need to go and kill her. I mean, just talk to her." she said and laughed nervously. Hopefully what she had said didn't really get Leila killed. "I think you just need to talk to her. She's your sister and I don't think you'd want to hurt her ever, but I do think you need to tell her how you feel about these little schemes of hers. Tell her that you don't find them amusing at all and that you would appreciate if she would stop putting you in these uncomfortable situations." Myriam said honestly. "I know you don't want to be mean but sometimes you have to be to really get through to a person." she added. Shaking her head as he tried to explain himself, Myriam just sighed. "It's alright, I completely understand." she reassured.

This was going to be the first and last time they had lunch together. Starting tomorrow she would do her best to stay away. This was why she didn't get close to people, it never ended well when she did. Of course she didn't have class tomorrow but she did on Wednesday. Hopefully tomorrow she would be able to enjoy some alone time. She wanted to just sink into the water and hide there.

Myriam just sat there, her eyes on her hands to keep from staring at him. She didn't know why he had asked what he asked, but it wasn't a terrible thing so she allowed it. He seemed hesitant and she could understand why, it probably did look weird to anyone who saw them. Thankfully no one could see them, everyone was probably still eating or hanging out with friends. When she heard him ask what she was, she only gave him a small smile. "Well I'm an aquatic gorgon." she answered in a whisper. "Which is why I ask people to stay away." she added.