View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-18-2014, 11:34 PM

Creating a look of shock and dismay as Amory's smiled stopped dead at his mention of the hits and who killed the Don, he gasped and covered his mouth. "oh gods, Don't tell me he had a hit on you? gods you must have been so scared." then he let it seem to sink in as Sam made his eyes widen. "Oh NO! I never meant to say that you would, there is no way you could have. You dont have have the money let alone the connections to have a hit on the Don preformed like that one." shaking his head Sam acted flustered and moved about the room trying to find something to do with his hands. He did not want Amory to think that he might have anything to do with the kill let along make him think that the angel did. If he started to fear the Angel then Sam whole plan was ruined to protect him. "look" he said turning back to Amory. "I know, and every one else knows that you and the Don did not part on the best of terms. If any of the Don's wanted to they could have used a hit on you to get at the Don. you know send one of their men in to act like the killer that is hired to kill you, send him to tell you that there is a hit out on you hoping you will run to your Don. then when that dose not happen, which from your reaction I am guessing I have this about right so far." Sam cam back to stand near Amory wanting so bad to tell him it was all just a bad dream and that nothing happened. "He sends his man back to Don Giuseppe to tell him the deed is done and then bang boom before the money is taken from the vault he kills him."

"I am so glad you like it." Sam sighed to see Amory smile again after the worry about the Don. he really needed to watch what he said if this man was going to be this touch. " If you would like I could ask around for a silk stalking and snow you how to use it. Makes for a much easier time in the morning to do the hair. half the time you don't even have to heat it up, the hair is perfect." touching little points in Amory hair to put it perfect he smiled. the smile became a bit more knowing when Amory studied his looks through the Mirror. "then I will not cut it, I do enjoy the length but most people like a mans hair shorter." running his fingers through his hair he tiled his head just ever so slightly that Amory could get a better look at him. "I was just thinking with all the people around here with short hair that I might have to cut it. but then since your the only one other then the Firecracker that will have to see me, and her not for long I hope, I will keep it this length. I dont think she is going to have much say in my firing if you and the Don like my work."

Moving around the room he picked up all the different pieces of clothing that had been lain about, including all Amory's clothes from the day. "if you don't mine me asking, what is your relationship with the Don?" he looked up at Amory through the mirror his face with no emotions. "you don't have to answer that if you don't want to." setting the clothes down on a small end table near by he set to folding the clothes that could be and hanging the ones that needed hanging.