View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-19-2014, 12:44 AM

Sam was worried about Amory's reactions to the talk about how the hit was arranged. Maybe it would be a good thing to see if I can get one of the other Dons to take credit for the kill, I need to get this off his mind. I am worried he has made the connection to his angel and the hit and that wont do. He wont trust the Angle after this if he thinks that the angel did it. even if it was for his own safety, he is never to know. trying to look reassuring Sam tilted his head so he could see Amory's face better. "do you have a headache coming on? should I run down to the drug story for something? its not that far."

"sure after the show, no problem." Not that I am going to ask the girls or Aneta for a stocking. for you I will not be getting anything but the unused ones, I dont want the change of one with a run it in messing up that hair. not after the work I put into it. nodding he smiled and seemed to relax at the thought that it would help him in the morning. he planned on every day having a steaming tea pot ready to fix anything before he went on stage for the night. "at this time she does have power over whether I stay or go. he hired me by her request, if she says I am not working out then I am out the door the next moment."

Sam smiled a wide grin as he folded the clothes watching Amory through the mirror. "its good, I would hate to have to watch my step around here, worried I am going to walk in on the don and you. anyway up until the point of you being hired by Don Carpi, all I had ever heard of him wanting was a dame." setting the last of the folded clothes aside he looked around the room. there was noting else in the room that he could use as an excuse to stay here and not go back to his station behind the door of the dressing room. "then when you get hired here those rumors start going around that you two were..." he raised his eyebrows. "Not that it is any of my business who you wish to take to bed but.. well you know how that can look?" picking up the other suit he tucked it over his arm and patted it. "well I will see you after rehearsals and fix anything you need fixing."