View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 02-19-2014, 01:17 AM

Looking up at Sam, he felt a bit bad for allowing himself to look sickly in front of him. There's no good in that. I don't need anyone working backstage here to know. Hide your thoughts better. He waved the thought of taking something for the headache off. "Thank you, but I'll be alright. Just a lot to think about today." He spoke honestly enough, but stripped the details from that. Amory wasn't one to spill his problems on a man he'd just met, not that he typically answered personal questions from one, either.

Amory smiled and nodded as Sam accepted the idea of helping him with the stocking after the show, glad he'd come to know how to take care of his hair in this product. Also, not that he would admit it even to himself, but he was looking forward to seeing him around more. "I suppose she does, for the time," Amory accepted, though he did still think otherwise. If he came to enjoy his company, he could always put in his word over Aneta's. That could be a hassle, sure, but he didn't think she'd give him a hard time about it. At least, not while his was the public face, the one the Don used for publicity. It was Amory's opinion of this joint that mattered when things didn't directly influence the Don, and he knew that to some extent. He won't be getting fired in any case, if this is how he continues to work. Still, he know the hassle Aneta could probably be, so the bit of pity he felt for Sam still remained. He didn't want to think of him fired, which was an odd feeling to handle.

Instead of cringing at the rumors like he typically may have, Amory chuckled and shook his head at how Sam handled his answer. "Lord, no. Carpi has a fine-tuned taste for women, and that is more than fine by me." He stated simply, telling that both the Don was not interested (or didn't seem so), and neither was he, in any romantic relations. Then sighing a little, he nodded, knowing how the rumors would have him look. Poor. That was all there was too it. "Right. Good luck with her," Amory said with a smile, partially joking. Only partially.