View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-19-2014, 07:27 AM

"And where have you been?" Aneta's voice started to shriek as she caught sight of Sam walking back to the wardrobe area. He held up a hand in front of her mouth to shut her up. the look of surprise and fury only made him smile. setting the second suit on a nearby chair he lead her through the maze that was the back stage area to where she could watch Sam come out of the dressing room.

"that is where I have been." he said as Sam walked from the room to great the band his hand still over her mouth. he was not going to let her speak until she really got a good look at Amory and how he looked. her eyes grow wide and a smile seemed to grow in them. "that is why I say I would do better in the room with him then in your cramped little place. he agrees with me that it would make his performance run smoother if I was working in there with him." slowly moving his hand away from her mouth she blinked at him a few times.

"well." pursing her lips she looked him up and down, then looked out at Amory. "well... I never. If it were not for how nice he looks I would have you out on your ears with that stunt mister." a smile pulled at the corner of his lips. "but as I see you have not only picked out a well fitted suit for him but have also made him more presentable." she sighed. "I will see what I can do, but I would like to know what he is wearing before the performance sooner then this if you dont mind next time." with that she turned away as tromped down the hall to her domain. she only paused to pick up the clothes that Sam had left on the chair.

Smirking Sam turned to look back at his song bird and how the band was receiving him. there were a few in the band that he could tell were going to try to wiggle their way into the young song birds heart but Sam now knew that his song bird was not going to be singing for anyone but his Don any time soon. after making sure that the lightning was correct on Amory, Sam left the building to go down to the corner drug store. there he bought one set of silk stockings and one bottle of some pain medicine that was not an going to get Amory addicted. the only thing sam wanted him addicted to was singing and sams touch. on his way out he thought to pick up a pack of smokes but thought better of it, if he was going to be around Amory more often then he had to give up the habit. he bought a bundle of cinnamon sticks in their place. he had heard they were a good way to brake the habit and to freshen your breath.

walking back he saw a young man he had seen recently, but thought nothing of it as he wanted to hear Amory sing some more. it was because of this that the first punch caught him off guard. he doubled over his hands dropping the bag and going instinctively to the knives concealed along his back. coming back up he growled finding that the man had a friend with him, a big lumbering club smacking friend. the fight did not take long as no sound was uttered. picking up his bag from the ground he stepped over the two bodies as the air cooled them. he could feel the shiner starting on his left eye, that had been a lucky hit. the one he could not understand was the pain in his right hip. he made it all the way back into Amorys dressing room without some one seeing him. pain made him slump to the ground gritting his teeth, his back to the door. the paper bag on the dressing table as he sat there trying to disconnect himself from the pain. it did not help that he kept being drawn into the music.