View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 01-16-2014, 10:56 PM

Thistle watched the boy for a moment when he said he was alright; she scanned over him slightly making sure that there were no visible wounds. While in the middle of this she heard him introduce himself as Hibiki, this pulled her out of her scan and smiled saying “Nice to meet you Hibiki, I’m Thistle.” When he went to take her hand though she shifted a little and let her hand slip through his and back to her side saying “I have -” she heard a cracking sound and looked up going quiet.

When Thistle saw Alpha she was worried of a moment that he was going to fall to his death. Seeing that he caught himself she looked back at the boy and finished her sentence “I have to find my friend, but he is here now.” When she heard Alpha calling out her last name and asking if she was ok she looked up to see him coming down. When he landed and stood up she saw how menacing he looked then quickly put her hands up to his chest saying “I’m fine I swear, no cuts or scrapes…not even a bruise.” She knew that he had started to seem a bit protective of her so she felt that it was the best way to try and ease him down.

Turning back to Hibiki, Thistle smiled then said “Don’t worry about Alpha, from what I’ve seen he only kills when necessary.” She paused then said “Oh excuse me… Hibiki this is Alpha, Alpha this is Hibiki” she smiled to herself a little. She didn’t need to get close to anymore people but she always knew that it was right to help, and since Alpha appeared too agitated by Hibiki she wanted to make it less awkward.

Ready to move on from Alpha trying to intimidate Hibiki, Thistle said “Hibiki you said there was safer ground? Is it safe enough to sleep there for the night? You see Alpha and I are heading into the city we are in search of where we came from and an old friend of his.” Pausing to take a breath she continued on “We have been traveling all day from the North with no breaks trying to make it here before it is too late and we could really use a place to rest if that would be alright.”

Thistle was all for helping people but she didn’t need to get too close to anyone else, Alpha was enough for now. She looked back over at Alpha and noticed his bleeding and then added turning to Hibiki “Plus a place for Alpha to get his hand fix would be great, we don’t need to be attracting any more creatures on our journey.” Thistle stood for a moment processing things in her own mind though, all of the recent events were starting to become a blur and she knew that she would have to think about some of it later.