View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-12-2007, 11:38 PM

titaneatomoe: sowwy sis i ate it all. Omm nom nom! I hope troy gets better. Did you see the joke presant that mom got me? the "Mr.perfect" Doll. I want to rip it's stuffing out SO badly! He's so corny. We also watched "dead silence" with shaw on demand. I love horror movies and how he get scared <3

melody xyelle: I love those too, they didn't have them that time. I want to find a place that makes good monshi (sp?) Even though thats more a japanesse thing. I had some one at work that made some for every one at the christmas party and they were so good. It is addictive, and if you don't really know people that play it It's kinda hard to get into. The classes my husband and I chosse kinda complement each other so it's easy to find a group. It's like we go on nerdy dates into another world when we play together.
:lol: and thanks for the "bump"

roocee: ya addictions are sucky >.< but I would rather be addicted to that then drinking ect.

Azelf_Rampardos: thank you i m glad you like them :D I'll add you to the list of well wishers on next saturday.