View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-23-2011, 05:10 AM

Asher nodded as he allowed Tony to use his body as a crutch. His green eyes filled with a swirl of emotions that Tony could only imagine what they were. Both slowly made their way out the back door and towards Tony's car. "I'll drive us there. You got the keys on you, right?" He asked his injured cousin as they neared the car. Tony's hand slid into the front right pocket of his pants and pulled out the set of keys.

"You're lucky that I'm very obsessed with making sure to have them on me at all times." Tony remarked wryly. Asher opened the passenger door and Tony scooted in, wincing slightly as he turned the wrong way. Slamming the door shut, he dashed to the outside of the car. Starting the engine and putting the car in reverse, both had enough time to glance back at the smoldering house as yet another fireball plummeted into it.

"You'll be fine at the safe house, I promise." The sixteen year old boy commented as they sped away. He know that Tier and Ayame would be fine but it still bothered him that they were being targeted so far from home. Tony nodded dumbly as he stared at the passenger side mirror at the billowing piles of smoke filling the sky.