View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-30-2011, 02:01 AM

Tony just sat there and listened. Everything that was happening... It was because someone was after him. "What's so special about me?" He asked aloud though the question was to be reserved for his mind alone. Realizing that the words had left his lips, a faint pink dusted his cheeks. "Sorry, I'm just trying to figure this all out. First, my house is destroyed by fireballs. Then I learn that I just might be the target of... whoever."

"It's understandable, Tony." Asher replied, patting his cousin on the leg. He glanced over at his guardians in hopes that they would know what to say. But both had looked just as uncomfortable as he did. He knew it had to be related to the lack of information they had about the attack. And possibly the fact that Tony was now in trouble. "Look at it this way... Your insurance should pay for it all and you won't have to worry about another house payment."

With that, the three around him groaned. He shrugged his shoulders as if to say that he was at least trying.