View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 08-31-2016, 01:21 AM

these are the requirements!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
⚜ Group Contest :: "Make-A-Team!"⚜

There is no "I" in team and the Menewshan Summer Games is a great place to show some team spirit! Your mission if you choose to accept it, is to form a team! HA, seems pretty easy right? Well there is a catch of course! Can't make it too easy for you, now can I? The team has to be made up of at least THREE users and each entry has to have a specific role on the team. OH YEA! one other thing, you can only group up with users that are on your event team; Tatsu, Stareater, or Bunnyfish.

Step 1: Pick your team sport!
It has to be one team sport that has/is played during the Summer Olympics. Synchronized swimming? Basketball? Water polo? Softball? Go nuts.

Step 2: Assign your roles!
  • Role #1 - The super star. This athlete is very seasoned, capable, and an all around fan favorite.
  • Role #2 - The rookie. This athlete is rather new to the sport, relatively unknown and unsure.
  • Role #3 - The walk on. This athlete probably shouldn't even be called an athlete. It was a purely accidental transaction.

*If you decide to have more than three athletes in your group, give them a role and follow the same parameters as the other entries. Want to make a coach? An underdog? It's all good, but it might be more beneficial to your event team to split up and make more smaller teams as each group entry earns your event team 2 points!

Step 3: Tell me what happened!
You each need to provide your athlete's name and 2-3 sentences about your athlete, AS WELL AS 8-10 sentences (as a group) telling what happened in your event. Have one user in your group submit the entire entry, please.

---------- Post added 08-30-2016 at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Maybe we could create the gymnastics team, swim team or soccer team. I'm up for whatever.
those sound like great ideas