View Single Post
fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2010, 12:33 AM

2. Pain
The Sandman looked up from the book he was reading. His dark chocolate eyes followed the visitor into the room.

"Well, well, well. I has been a while since I have seen you around here. If I remember correctly last time we saw each other you told me to go kill myself. This pains me you know." His voice was deep and rich, and full of mockery.

"I need your help." I said.

The Sandman set the book down on the table beside him with a loud thunk and stood sharply. He moved with muscled grace until he stood in front of me looking down at my startled face. "No." He said with a sneer that showed a slash of white teeth in his dark face. His hair shifted around his shoulders in so many braids that they flowed like water over each other.

"What?" My eyes widened and I stepped back from him, wanting more space between us.

"When I tried to help you, you turned on me. So now it is my chance to return the favor." He turned his back on me and walked away.

I watched him go but didn't follow. My feet felt cemented to the ground so all I could do was stare at his back until he disappeared around a corner.