View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 AM

Once inside the room, Gemini closed the door so that they wouldn't be overheard. It was sensitive stuff they were about to get into. "Okay, you might as well go first. I'm prepared to answer any questions you have, barring any information I don't currently know." She said diplomatically, facing the three. She looked at Temari, who seemed the most likely to ask questions. She kind of reminds me of Shikamaru. Too smart for the rest of us. She thought to herself.

Sasuke, who normally would have risen to the challenge of a girl with death in her voice, simply huffed and turned away. Naruto and Sakura exchanged a glance, each confirming that this was odd behavior. Naruto then turned to Yugito and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah...and at this rate, we're not gonna make it if we don't get them soon. But, I'm sure we can. I'm the best, after all! Dattebayo!" He said. Sakura sighed. "Naruto, you knucklehead. Why do you just go blindly trusting everyone you meet? Not everybody will be as kind as these people have been." Sakura said sternly, though without malice.