View Single Post
Exaggerated Rebellion
The Best Bounced Check

Old 12-05-2013, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Penis View Post

*Guns.
BIG. ASS. GUNS. If you think I'm talking about something like a small handgun or an AK-47, THEN GUESS AGAIN!!! I wanna see Chain Guns, RPGs, The Davy Crocket Nuke launcher, Giant Rockets to strap onto your back, A whole suit of TNT! Basically any modern weapon that could destroy The Moon, The Death Star, and a Black Hole all with one shot!

*Robots/Androids/Cyborg items.
I don't mean cute little robots like Wall-E or R2-D2. I want me some Apocalyptic Robot Rebellion stuff! Sleek, violent, and that non feeling red LCD light eyes! I wanna see something cybernetic and futuristic that if touched, you will bleed, get shocked, burn, or will just make that giant ass droid stomp you into a can of Cracknorg-7X92's Human Noodle Soup!

*Fire!!!
EVERYTHING MUST BURN. Head lit on fire. Blazing flame armor and weapons of slow agonizing death. Your whole avi covered in flames! The fire itself manifesting into some horrid demon from the 7th layer of Hell! The area around your avi covered in nothing but violent, flickering, life taking fire!

*Battle Mutilations.
Aside from the traditional anime scar, we need some bloody stumps in here. Some brutal bruises, cut off limbs, sharp shards of anything stuck in your body, your eyes scooped out, or just your whole avi completely beaten, bruised, and mauled. Pretty can only last for oh so long.
ALL OF THIS OMFG.

I would love me some hardcore grit and gore. And guns, yessssss, guns.

The lack of masculine items is pretty why I don't even bother to update my avatar anymore.

All I can really suggest is more bloody/dirty/ripped up outfits. I wanna be dirty, damnit.