View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-30-2014, 12:49 AM

Abel smiled and nodded, looking up at the clock. Not much time left and they'd have to separate for a class, but he didn't mind terribly. He loved literature class. A major part of their overall grade was a short novella the classes were supposed to be working on. He was allowed to write ten pages fewer than the rest of the class because of his transfer, but didn't like the idea of doing that. He'd already written those ten pages because of his love of expression.

"Actually, I bring my own too, and I've been going out front during lunch and sitting under the awning... I like the quiet out there... And I can play without people bothering me or asking questions." He'd make a detour to the front office, grab his guitar, and take his bagged lunch out onto the small patch of grass to sit and play, and think about his course of action. He wanted to start up that band he'd tried to get together. This time he would. He was more grounded with his family now, in a new, big oceanfront city, able to get around, and he was apparently liked by most people so far.