Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-06-2014, 10:55 PM

"I don't always think about this, it's supposed to be there for protection as well as other uses I hardly use it for" in other words, Erik hardly ever thought about the necklace itself. He kept his eyes on the vampire, but didn't flinch when he touched the necklace around his neck, he had no reason to flinch nor fear him. "I haven't seen the look on people's faces for a century or two, you don't care to look anymore when you see it all the time, nothing new to deal with, they're all the same and so is the fear they have death. None of them wants to die, so they run" he still got them easily in the end.

Erik realized it was a dull life as a reaper, most reapers would make it worth wild by scaring them as much as they could, and the was the wild feeling you would get from it. Erik started seeing it as a responsible considering how serious he was rather than a game that could be fun for him. "I don't stop enough to do anything human, besides read from occasion or travel" though he chose his own city now and he had to watch over it making sure it didn't get too over populated. "Why would I want to chase someone? Death isn't a game" it used to be to him, but now he had no reason to care about that, it got boring to him. Though when the music picked up it's beat again, he wanted to dance as his skinny jeans changed to more looser jeans that looked normal on him, but still in black covering his boots.