Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-06-2014, 11:36 PM

"Forgotten? Probably, just used to it without any 'thrill' since there hasn't been a change" he didn't know why he was talking to the vampire that he should be killing right about now, but around a bunch of mortals would be a bad idea since he wasn't human. "You would see the thrill in things running from you. You're a vampire" any vampire he met in the past like to have a chase going on, in front of mortals or not. It was like a lion going after it's prey in the wild. They thirst for the hunt and enjoyed every last second of it.

Erik hadn't let one person escape his death before and even if he claimed this vampire, the boy was still on his list. "I have no life to risk, every reaper dies before they become one" Erik stated the main thing about reapers, they had to die in a certain way to gain another reaper's interest in order to claim their soul as one. Erik knew he wanted to dance and stood up 'If we're going to play this 'chase game' then I'm going to have to lure him in more to want me. I have to get close enough to him to kill him it seems, it's been awhile since I've had to do this' he thought to himself and the color in his eyes showed mystery as he looked at the vampire then turned moving to the dance floor. Moving with the beat of the music he kept his flow not trying to stand out or wanting to, though he let his magic do it's work, though it wasn't magic, it was just him moving to the beat of the music to try and lure him out.