Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 12:06 AM

(now im having too much fun with this roleplay)

Erik listened as he danced after being pulled close still keeping the beat, his eyes determined to show he wouldn't be pulled into anything "I doubt that's a good idea little vamp, two weeks? Do you honestly think you can stand being around me for two whole weeks? How would that be fun for you?" Erik asked realizing they were drawing attention and figured this was not he best place to talk. "Come, we need to leave before someone finds out neither of us isn't human" the music kept blaring it's noise as he flicked his necklace once creating an illusion to make others look away until he froze time for a split second turning them both invisible then lead the vampire out of the club and away from it unfreezing time. He didn't like freezing time, he never saw the point of it, though now it was useful to him just to get away from them, and then he moved away from the vampire. "Why would I make a deal with you? You're the one that wants the fun, I just want your death as my list states" Erik spoke.