View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-21-2015, 03:34 AM

Todd was staring at the woman. She had introduced herself as Rogue, but he barely heard her. Something about her seemed disturbingly familiar. Vague, blurry memories rushed through his mind, memories that couldn't have been his. He backed against a wall, shaking his head. "Who...are you?" He asked as an image of the woman in front of him, but younger, flashed through his mind. She was looking in a mirror, heavily pregnant. That memory vanished, leaving Todd reeling. Clearly, he had met this woman before, and somehow taken some of her memories. But he didn't remember her at all, and he remembered every person whose memories he'd taken. "Why do I know you?"

Stepping through the front door of her home, Rosemary was instantly dismayed to see that her parents were still there. She hadn't been gone long enough, and they hadn't left yet. They both looked up at her, and next thing she knew her father was standing up, his chair knocked over, and charging at her. "You little bitch!" He shouted as he got to her. His fist came flying at her stomach, knocking her down instantly. "I should have known you were skipping! what were you trying to do, meet some boy? Well you're caught now!" He continued to beat her, the hits getting worse, until Rosemary couldn't take it anymore. Screaming in pain, she felt her powers go haywire, unleashing a tornado-force wind to rip through her house. Her parents were knocked back, the house was thrown into disarray, and the whirlwind kept growing until it was visible for miles. And through it all, Rosemary kept screaming.