View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 04:26 PM

Jean looked at Storm, then at the students until they left. She sighed as she looked at the paperwork ahead of her. There was so much to be done and so little time. Jean got up from her seat and looked out the window. The phoenix residing within her amplified her powers tenfold, hell maybe even more. She could feel the students and teachers around her. Getting lost in her thoughts her eyes wandered the courtyard until they stopped on Rae. She was at again, summoning lava with the no regards for those around her. No matter how hard Jean tries to connect with her daughter it is futile. At this point in their relationship it seems something monumental has to happen for it to change if it ever will. But at that same time something else caughter her eye in the distance. She could barely see it but it was there. It looked like a huge cyclone growing in strength. Jean narrowed her eyes for a bit before deciding what to do.

Scott, somethings not right. Theres a huge cyclone growing in strength and power, it seems unnatural. I'm going to take Ororo with me. Jean paused for a moment in her telepathy before speaking with Scott once more. Rae is at it again, summoning lava... see what you can do

Jean turned away from the window and left her office. She headed straight for the garage where they housed their vehicles and the X Jet. Jean passed students, new and old, in the halls. She gave brief hellos and looks as she passed them. Placing her right hand against her temple she searched for Ororo's mind until she found it. Storm, there's a unnatural growing cyclone out southeast and it doesn't to be weakening. I want you to accompany me. I'm going to go check it out.

Yuki thought about how she answered Scott. Why couldn't she tell him the truth? Yuki knows her mother will speak with her but she still could tell Scott. Maybe she will later, who knows. She crossed her arms and looked past Scott, to look out the window. Why did she want to join the Academy? There were so many reasons for her to join. The obvious one was because of her parents. But why did SHE want to join? Yuki looked down at the floor for a moment before looking back up to Scott with a determining look flaring up in her eyes. "I want to learn to control my powers so that I'll never hurt anyone. I want to join the Academy to learn as much as I can so I too can help others."

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-22-2015 at 10:19 PM..