View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-11-2015, 04:02 AM

(Shadowgamer42: Xavirne: )

Alister sighed heavily as he rubbed at his face, here he was almost at the designated sight that Rufio and he had agreed upon. He stopped in his tracks as he heard someone that was behind him, the running, snapping of twigs, even the yelling and loud gasp made it obvious that someone was coming towards him. His eyes scanned the area before he saw some purple hair as the young female ducked behind a tree.

He debated on wither or not if he should sneak around to come up on her to surprise her, but he decided against it as it would probably cause him to get hurt. "Come out, child. I am just an old man who has no intentions of hurting anyone." he said to her with a soft gentle smile upon his face, as he kept a relaxed demeanor though that did not mean that he was not on guard. He was unaware of the fact that Quinell Favager was in the water watching them. Of course when he had first heard the shouting he instinctly grabbed a weapon at his side, after all it was a dangerous world. Tough he would never hurt a woman, much less of all a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kiyoto: blueblackrose:)

Gaia gasped slightly and reached towards Mitsukai . "Brother!" she called to him, struggling to get free before it was far to late. He was gone, along with his partner, she couldn't help the depressed sigh that escaped her. After all she now had to find him all over again and tell him what their "mother" had told her. She bite her lip as she looked down at the ground before looking back towards Cinead.

She greatly appreciated that her light brother had come to help comfort her, she had wished se could have replied when he had spoken to her earlier but it ad been so long since the last time that she had seen him. That she was just in shock that she had ran into him so soon, she had expected to end up finding him last. "Our brother....I....we have to find him...." she said softly, it seemed to her that the fire elemental did not care to much that Mitsukai just came and spoke to them before running off once more.

"Do you really think that I would let you go away and not help me with the task that our mother has set out for us all?" her eyes teared up once more, biting her lip as she glared slightly at him. No she was not going to be left on her own once more, she was not going to allow him to abandon her. Not when she was so vulnerable.