View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-17-2015, 03:59 AM

Gaia punched Cináed in the shoulder at his comment, glaring at him a bit as she pushed him away from her, going back to their hate portion of their relationship. She quickly patted her self down as she had started to smoke. Sad thing about fire elementals is the fact that their body temperature is higher then everyone else's. "No! We have to get him now....before it is to late. Later is always to late especially with hunters around and the king after our heads!" she said to him as she slapped at his arm, rolling her eyes slightly before sighing heavily.

"True...it does feel as if all our siblings are here in the area. We have to tell them...." she said to him as she tried to figure out which direction Mitsuki had went in. She bit her lip, she knew that tings were going to be weird and a bit awkward for tem all since it had been years since the last time they ha all been together and seen each other. She just hoped that they would answer the call for fighting for peace. "You better believe it! I will not let you live it down for one second." she said to him in a strict voice to him as she wagged her finger at him, pushing the bushes out of the way as she bent close to the ground.

She gasped s he took her hand, having to do a jog to keep up with him since his stride was far longer then hers. She struggle to keep up with him, keeping her eyes peeled for Mitsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alister smiled before he chuckled, leaning against a tree as he waited for the small female to come out from hiding. Frowning only slightly as he saw something moving in the water, he was not sure if it was a good thing or not. He would have to keep an eye out for it. "Well if it is not a feisty little girl." he laughed, actually smiling, he ran a hand through his black hair as he tried to let her know that he was not a threat to her.

He had no intentions of trapping her, for if he did then his partner would be with him. Personally he would have a better trap set then the one he did not have. "Ah but I am old. 35 years of age is old in this day and age." he said to her as he put a hand on his heart as if she had done something to him. A gentle smile spread across his lips.

"Though you flatter me with your words. I assure you my dear girl that I am not fooling you or anyone. I am here alone as much as you are at the moment." his words were soft as he made a move to take a seat at the base of the tree, putting him self in a very compromising position. His movements were slow and deliberate. It was clear to him that Euria had recognized him but he wonder how much she knew about him. After all he did a very good job to keep his connection to the king secret so hat no one knew except one other person outside of the royal family, excluding Hen Tai.