View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-20-2007, 11:25 AM

Welcome to "Pin the Crown on Yumeh"!

Overview
Pin the Tail is a lottery game where you try to guess what number the winning tile is! It costs 15 gold per ticket and the winning pot is 630 gold!

THE BELOW IS A SAMPLE:

The above is a sample of what a game board might look like. The gold square is the winning square. Every round, the numbering will change! Number 13 may be the winning tile this round, but next round the number may be 20! (And winning numbers may or may not repeat!) It's purely luck. :)

You'll notice there are also purple squares (in the case of the sample board, 11 and 36). Purple square winners will be put into a hat at the end of the Event. I will draw 3 names from the hat and draw their avatar as soon as I have time. :)

How to Play
1) Post here with which tickets you want. USE THE FORM, PLEASE! (ex: Ticket 5 and 10.)
2) Donate 15 gold per ticket to "Anyone and everyone". (This is a username! See the second post in this thread! Please do not donate to this account!)
In the text box please note which tickets you are purchasing, just in case! (ex: If you purchased 1 ticket, you would pay 15 gold. If you purchased 3 tickets, you would pay 45 gold.)
3) When all tickets have been purchased, I will reveal the winner who receives all the gold for purchased tickets - 630 gold!
Horray! Easy, wasn't it? :D

Tickets
- Ticket numbers range from 1 - 42.
- You may purchase up to 7 tickets per Round.
- Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket that was already bought. I will return any gold for an invalid ticket. (Validity is determined by who posted in this thread requesting the ticket number first - not by who sent the gold first.)

Rules
- No mules, please! I can and will check.
- You may win up to 2 Rounds. After that, you will not be able to play again for the rest of the Event to spread the wealth around. :)
- NEW RULE: If you do not send gold for your ticket purchases promptly (within a reasonable amount of time) of posting your 'reservation', your post 'reserving' the ticket will be deleted (meaning you will lose the gold earned for that post) and the numbers you attempted to 'reserve' will be avaliable for someone else to purchase. Thank you!

FILL THIS OUT TO RESERVE A TICKET ((Except don't. I'm not selling any for the rest of the Event! :D ))
Code:
Username:
Tickets: