View Single Post
Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 10-29-2007, 02:19 AM

Here and there in the shadows of the ballroom your eyes might infrequently catch what would seem to be a rather bustling figure. Small gloved hands are twisting things this and that way, adjusting the lighting to just the right level and primping the flora so that the petals fall in just the right way.

Within that little alcove lies a small round table covered in a filmy crimson layer of cloth beaded in onyx to form similar patterns to the flowers the figure had been arranging. Sitting on top also happens to be an open book with what looks to be a set of figure. A quill and bottle of black ink also sit to the side, awaiting use.
The closer you come the more apparent it would seem that it's a mini artist studio and as you look around for the artist the figure that had been moving about accidentally has bumped right into you in the middle of her affairs. Her, if the size of the shadowed persona could be taken into account.

Gray-blue eyes blink up at you in surprise and mortification from where a young woman has tumbled right to her posterior on the floor along with a fair blush gracing her cheeks. Her voice is quiet and you might have to strain to hear it over the music as she stammers, "Ah, forgive me! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I didn't think anyone would notice this area yet without Lady Crystaline's nudging."

Pulling herself up to her feet, she brushed herself off but seemed to blush even further, noting her lack of proper formal attire for the occasion. "I don't have much money at the moment, so I'm attempting to save and buy a gown similar to my Lady's, but I've got a ways to go. Perhaps you'd like to take a gander at my artwork and perhaps order to help me create something to wear?"

||Bust shots|| 75g

||Chibis|| 50g

||Waist Up|| 250g ||3/4 Body|| 500g