View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-31-2008, 03:39 AM

Hi everyone! As some of you may know, Project Mene is more commonly known as an avatar contest that's been very popular amongst the Avatar Chat forum for many years here on Menewsha. Due to how busy my life has gotten over this past month or so, I've decided for the time being to turn Project Mene into more of a hangout than an avatar contest thread seeing as how it's not being used for anything else at the moment.

I hope that you will all share in my enthusiasm for what I hope will continue to be a fun hangout for friends of the thread as well as a welcoming place for any newcomers who have never experienced the joys that Project Mene has to bring!

What this means for all of you who were to participate in Cycle 10:

Project Mene Cycle 10 is currently being postponed for an undetermined amount of time. While I appreciate those of you who applied to be part of the upcoming cycle, I'm afraid that I just don't have the time at the moment to dedicate to hosting a cycle and because I've put it off for so long, I'm afraid that we don't have enough participants or users who are currently still interested in participating due to their own schedules. Just know that this is a temporary setback and I do apologize to all of you who were looking forward to the next round of competition!

Thanks again,
Seiki!~

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 12-19-2010 at 07:06 AM..