Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 12:29 AM

Shadow had watched Reino like a hawk and waited for him to write something. What it was going to be she had no idea. She figured he would write something generic and easy. What she got was totally different.

"My mother died a month after I came to work for the SFA."

Feeling horrible that she asked Shadow looked down at the ground before raising her gaze back to his. She was pondering that information and what to say back when Reino began pacing. His body language screamed of rage, causing her to frown in concern.

Stepping up to her glass door she pounded her fist on it once. It didn't work so she pounded on it again. This wasn't good, the agent's did not like a rise in their threat levels and it seemed like Reino's was going up. Shadow started pounding harder on the glass, trying to capture his attention. Maybe if he looked her way he would snap out of it so she kept pounding.

Finally he looked her way.

Breathing heavily she stepped away from the glass and after taking two deep breaths, calmed her breath to a normal rate. Her yoga helped her control her breathing. She watched him write sorry and then couldn't help the small smile that came across her face when he called himself a bad kitty.

Shadow lost her smile and stepped over to her board. "Don't be sorry. I know it doesn't seem much but I'm sorry about your mother." If anyone could relate, she could. She knew exactly how it felt to loose the one closest to you. "So you use to work for the SFA?" She erased it and continued. "That explains a lot." It was all she wrote for now. Shadow wanted him to lead the conversation to wherever he wanted it to go.