View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-07-2015, 03:45 AM

The petite auburn haired woman approached the water elemental. She simply shook her head. “It has been a little while and it is good to see you again. As for still being in the forest it’s only natural that I would still be here. The forest is a place I prefer to stay then in the wide open or within a village or city. Even if there are hunters searching for my partner and I.”

The light pair seemed to have noticed the shifting within the forest that Roshan was already aware of and doing her best to ignore. She was positive that the shift had something to do with the pain she had felt from the connection she shared with the fire elemental earlier. She would have to leave soon to search for him especially if the pain returned. The opportunity to speak with other elementals and their partners was a rare one. So for now she would take advantage of it. It would give the woman a chance to learn more and possibly learn things that Cináed wouldn’t tell her. Unfortunately it seemed that the redhead would find herself alone with Anubina once again.

With a smile she nodded to Mitsukai and Hikaru. “Thank you for your help. I will stay in this area a while longer before moving on. When next we meet I shall pay you back for your help Light pair.” It only flickered momentarily, but there had been a flicker of concern in the woman’s azure eyes. “You two be careful,” she called after them.

Her thoughts momentarily shifted to the grumpy lion that was her partner. Cináed you better be fine when I find you. If you’re not… At the thought her anger flared, but Roshan didn’t show it.

With the other two leaving her attention returned to Anubina. “Well it seems we are on our own again. Maybe you could tell me more about yourself. Like why you seem to be travelling without a partner.” The smile Roshan gave her was kind.